Friday, March 25, 2011

.... And, we're off!!!

Finally, after three-and-a-half years since we began our journey, we will begin construction on April 3rd, which also, coincidentally, will mark my 42nd birthday.

I can't think of a better birthday present from the universe than this.

While this is something we have looked forward to for quite a while now, it has also been something that seemed on some days unattainable.  And I am glad that my tiny slivers of self-doubt have finally been conquered.

Now that the day draws near, I vacillate between being excited, hopeful and a little scared.

But I know it will all be more than okay in the end :-)

To those of you who have joined us on this journey so far, a big thank you.  While many of you may not think your contributions have been much, your presence alone on this blog and our Facebook page, plus the comments you've left have all served to feed our belief in this project's ability to come alive.

Cross your fingers, folks.  Hopefully, we will open our doors before the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog

resorts Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory